8.23.2012

Omaha/Baby Update

Well we have officially been in omaha for two and a half weeks. we have been blessed to learn the road system pretty quickly. We were able to visit Phillip and Kirsten and their beautiful children for a weekend. Its nice to be living closer to them.

 Robert started school just four days ago & I love being home & having dinner ready for him when he arrives.

I love my doctor here. My last visit I was told that Daveney is head down already! what a good girl, only 6 more weeks and she will be here in our arms. I am starting to feel more tired and I have enjoyed taking longer showers and naps. Im starting to put together our hospital bag, but so much of that stuff is more last minute things like, toothbrush/paste, hairbrush, etc. I just don;t know when I should really add those things in our hospital bag. It would be a hassle to take it in and out of the bag everyday. (I guess I have got to do what I've got to do)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: masonrj2's Playlist