11.19.2013

its been a while, so...here's a few things

Daveney has a new favorite cracker and we made a reading corner for her. She loves "touch and feel" books.

Roderick is so smiley and giggly these days. Also, every once in a while he sleeps like this aka like his father.

While my mom was here helping out I went and changed my look. Chopped my hair and died it. Im still getting used to styling it.

Daveney turned ONE! She ate pizza and cake for her first time on her birthday.

Robert took me on a really fun date....he spoiled me. We went to the Cheesecake Factory (presently our favorite restaurant) and ordered the avocado egg rolls (to die for, LOVE) and of course a slice of cheesecake. Robert got a red velvet cheese cake and I asked for a snickers one..mmmmmm.

Robert then took me to the Fossil store here in town and bought me this beauty for my birthday. Love my husband.


Our new hobby: Rock Climbing, there arent any mountains to climb so we climb rock instead. I really enjoy indoor rock climbing.

Another special event in our lives was Roderick's baby blessing. We are so glad he is in our family. We feel very blessed as parents.

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good cute Mama! I'm so glad you blogged and glad you have wonderful things to blog abt!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to this playlist: masonrj2's Playlist