11.21.2013

"Are they Twins?"

It  happened, and a lot sooner than I expected. I got asked the question that Ive been mentally preparing myself for since we found out we were expecting Roderick...."Are they twins?" I love that my children are 11 months apart. So far they get along really well. My favorite is watching them smile at one another during bath time. Here are some pics of them together...what do you think? do they look like twins? they do almost weigh the same: D 21lbs and R 18lbs






 .last two pics are from over a month ago

1 comment:

  1. I think they look alike, and when they are older and Roderick is closer to Daveney in length and development, then I could see people wondering that. But whoever asked that must not have looked very hard. Daveney looks much older to me. Either way, they are super cute! R is a chunker! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to this playlist: masonrj2's Playlist