12.03.2013

Aquage

After having two babies in a row I've been investing in some "pick-me-ups." Just a few things to help me feel beautiful again. I have been fortunate to follow some really awesome blogs. These women are inspiring and talented. I have learned so much from these women whether it be spiritual or temporal....this post is a temporal one.


I learned about Aquage Uplifting Foam from thesmallthingsblog.com  I found her on Pinterest. She does hair tutorials online. Her all around style is so cute. But I seriously love this stuff. Im never going to buy a single mousse, gel, or root lifter again after using this. My hair stays volumized for 2-3 days, I used to think that going 4-5 days without washing your hair was super gross (I have lots of friends that do that), but now I get it. It takes so much time to do our hair every single day, especially when we have children to take care of. I actually like washing my hair everyday but every other day is looking better and better to me. Thank you Aquage for helping my hair look and feel great.

1 comment:

  1. I love her blog! I only wash my hair twice a week (been doing it since high school), but since I have baby spit up on my shoulder, it's either hair pulled waaaay up or more washings

    ReplyDelete

Listen to this playlist: masonrj2's Playlist