12.03.2013

Family Photos

So we have this awesome photographer in our ward. When I was expecting R she asked if i would like some newborn photos of him after he was born. I honestly told her that i was grateful for the offer but what i wanted more than newborn photos was a family photo. She got really excited and said that family photos were easier than newborn and that she would love to do that.....WAHOOO! well three months after having R in our home we went to get our pictures taken. 

This was a big deal to me, we had not had pictures taken since our wedding. So needless to say i was thinking about our outfits for a long time. I was constantly on pinterest for ideas. once i narrowed it down to three colors, navy, gray, and ivory (thanks to little R's sweater), outfits started falling into place....except mine.  I eventually found what i wanted to wear but everywhere i looked either didnt have it or it was somewhere in the 300 to 500$ OUCH! then miraculously i found it for really cheap online, ordered it, the package arrive just two days before the photo day. I opened the package and they sent me the wrong stuff!!!

I decided to keep my chin up. I contacted them asking if they could next day air the correct outfit, it was a no go. So i loaded up the kiddos and drove to a beautiful store, Anne Taylor LOFT.  luckily they were having a sale upon a sale so i scored big time. Whew! the little babes were so good too....BOUNUS! 

I tried to get both the kids to take a good nap before the photo shoot....did they?...nope. so we had really tired babies that were antsy to say the least. They did very well for not having taken a nap. AND hubby was so great and supportive through it all.














I loved every single minute of it!!! The photographer gave us 120 photos! They are all beautiful. I especially think she did a wonderful job capturing our childrens personalities. Thank you Royce Studio

1 comment:

  1. It is way more work to coordinate outfits than you would think! We just got ours taken recently and I was pretty stressed out. Yours turned out beautifully amd you all look great! Daveney cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to this playlist: masonrj2's Playlist