12.03.2013

Thank Heaven for My PT!

The other day my back started hurting me. the pain increased throughout the day and by the time i put D and R to bed i could barely breathe the pain was so bad. When hubby aka my personal physical therapist, arrived home he saw me in agony in bed. He did some "tests" to pinpoint exactly where the pain was...to me it was like my entire left side of my back from top to bottom, but he knew what he was doing. My PT started to stretch me, bend me, and fix me up. I slowly started to be able to breathe normally, then the pain eased, and then it almost disappeared. I was sore the next day, but not in pain. By the following night I felt completely healed. Oh thank heaven for my PT. I recommend him to everyone. Even though grad school is hard, boy am i glad we're investing in it ;)

1 comment:

  1. Go Robert! I'm sorry your back was hurting; that is the worst!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to this playlist: masonrj2's Playlist