5.29.2013

Oh the Internet

So I was powering up our laptop to add a new post and I was holding D and she started to pound on the keyboard and then the laptop couldnt connect to the internet. I worked on the laptop for 5 hours to try to fix it. we ended up going to our local Apple store and they fixed it! im so grateful.

So, since i havent posted in a while a few things have happened in our little world.

R & D literally fell asleep like this it was too precious to not take a picture.

After a great time at the park she conked out in the Burley again.

So Busted! well it finally happened, she discovered the toilet and toilet paper. I couldnt get upset she is just too funny.

We went to Scheels to show D around. Yep thats a ferris wheel inside the store. There were lights all around it and D couldnt get enough of it. (We did not go for a ride)

She's not old enough yet but she had the wiggles so i took her to nursery on sunday. She had a great time. The big kids still need to learn how to share...mental note to self, teach my children how to share before nursery age...if possible.

This girl has always loved the vacuum, now she can crawl to it and check it out. Thanks for all your help around the house D.

As a family we went for a short walk, while we did so a family of geese popped out of the grass. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I didn't see this post before now! Daveney sure is growing up! I don't know if I've said this before, but Nichole seems like the perfect middle name for her. She looks so much like your sister in some of these pics! It must be the eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to this playlist: masonrj2's Playlist