5.08.2013

Stroll in the Frisbee Golf Park

 


 

 

Ok so I went a little overboard with taking pics. But I just couldnt get enough of her perfect cheeks. We were following Robert and some of his friends around a Frisbee golf course. I decided to let Daveney out to crawl around and feel the grass for the first time (yes the weather has been that bad that she has not felt the grass till now). However when I went to get her out, she was asleep! So i laid down and enjoyed the breeze and my peaceful sleeping babe. I noticed there was a rainbow after I took the pic of the tree. I just had to smile. What a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you took so many pictures! I was just thinking the same thing- her cheeks are perfect! She is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to this playlist: masonrj2's Playlist