5.18.2013

Pleasant Day

Today started out a little different than our normal saturday. I failed at making hash browns but Robert graciously ate most of them. Then we had Correlation meeting in our home. It was nice to see the missionaries and Bishop and other friends. Daveney is getting really good at playing by herself. If fed and changed, I can set her in her room (where all her toys are) and she will pick things to play with or chew on. I love just sitting there watching her. sometimes she will even crawl up to me and want to sit in my lap while she plays with something until she finds something farther across the room that is more interesting than sitting on my lap, but eventually she comes back and does it all over again.  I really love it. I think its one of her ways of showing me that she loves me and likes to play with me. Her new discovery is the window seal. She pulls herself up and hits the mantel and sucks on the edge of it....yeah i had to run and get some cleaner because it was super dusty...gross! As you can see the window goes kind of low so thats why she can pull herself up to it so easily.



This is D by her window

An other place she loves to pull herself up...the bookshelf and...

the Futon! yep she is everywhere and faster than I ever thought.


The Highlight of today was when we got back home from a nice family walk this morning we set D in her room to play with her toys. When we set her down she looked so tired. We got a drink of water and she was so quiet. We went to check on her and this is what we found.





You got it. Deep asleep. jajaja (thats hahaha in spanish)


1 comment:

  1. Awww, that is so cute! She looks so cuddly. What a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to this playlist: masonrj2's Playlist