3.07.2013

Current Project: Glass Jars



 Well I don't know exactly when I decided to stop throwing away our glass jars but once I did decide that my cupboards started filling up with jars. Im not sure what I want to do with them yet (I guess I'll have to get on pintrest ...darn).  I counted 29 jars in total. 


 But what I did know was that I had to get the stickers/labels and all the sticky ooey gooey stuff off of them sometime. Well for whatever reason I randomly chose today to do it. I felt like doing the weird shaped ones first (about 11). 


So I went to youtube to watch videos on how to get rid of that gook off my jars. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrWWuxMsg-E  Most of the jars cooperated nicely using that techique, but not all. 











So after doing the 11 jars I was done for the day haha.


If you have had any experience doing this and used a different technique I'd love to know what you did. I might try a different way some other day for the other 18 jars.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Yeah, too bad about having to get on pinterest. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to this playlist: masonrj2's Playlist