3.11.2013

What to do about the Carpet

So we have a high chair to get Daveney ready for eating some yummy food. However, our dining area has carpet flooring. Now having little experience with feeding food to babies I can only assume that it will be a big mess. From friends I've heard it gets all over baby, even mama, and of course the floor. My really good friend Marisa has this plastic covering the area under her son's high chair. She said she got it at a home improvement store. So off to Lowes I went. First guy I asked knew exactly what I was talking about (thank goodness, cuz I for sure didn't) This plastic stretches and has an adhesive side to it so it doesn't move around. And supposedly it's easy to take off as well. Here are the results.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: masonrj2's Playlist