3.25.2013

Making Baby Food

 I dont know why this is such a big deal to me but it is! We are so excited to start solids! Happy 6 months Daveney. So today I made sweet potatoes and apples (applesauce) with the ease of my blendtec. Im still learning  i didnt add enough water to the potatoes so they were super think but i figured that i can add the water when i feed it to her. the apples were a better process for me. i added tons more water so it turned out to be the perfect consistancy. I dont have enough ice cube trays but its all good because once they freeze i just dump the cubes into ziplock bags and continue freezing until its time to eat. So the left over applesauce i will refrigerate until it has a slot in the ice cube tray. this was so fun and im excited to expand our menu. Im thinking my next two choices will be avocado and banana mainly because they require no cooking. :) 





 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: masonrj2's Playlist